In consideration of being allowed to enter into the play area and/or participate in any party/program or any other event at Superkidz Club Indoor Playground and Party Center, the undersigned, on his or her own behalf and/or on behalf of the participant(s) identified below, acknowledges, appreciate and agrees to the following:
In consideration of being allowed to enter the play area and/or participate in any party/program or any other event at Superkidz Club Indoor Playground and Party Center, the undersigned, on his or her own behalf and/or on behalf of the participant(s) identified below, acknowledges, appreciate and agrees to the following:
1. I understand any activities involved at Superkidz Club can be dangerous and hazardous. The activities at Superkidz Club Indoor Playground and Party Center, require certain degrees of skill, ability, physical condition and participant must be in good health. I understand that these activities can result in serious injury, disability and/or death to the participant(s) and/or me. I assume any and all risks, damages or injuries I/we may incur while on Superkidz Club Indoor Playground and Party Center premises. In addition, if I/we observe any hazard/danger during our participation, I/we will bring it to the attention of the nearest Superkidz Club employee and/or management immediately.
2. I, for myself and the participants named below, and our respective heirs, assigns, administrators, personal representatives, and next of kin, hereby release, waive the right to sue or exercise any legal actions against, and forever discharge Superkidz Club, and their officers, members, agents, employees, directors, trustees, affiliates, other participants and all other persons and entities acting on their behalf, from any and all claims, actions, damages, injuries, liabilities, costs or expenses, including medical bills and attorney fees, which are related to or arise out of myself or the participant(s) named below participation or use of the facility.
3. I have reviewed the Playground Policy and operational rules and understand that it is my responsibility to ask questions about these policies and rules if necessary. I understand that it is my responsibility to ensure that I/my children understand the rules. Although there are referees to observe children/adults playing, it is my responsibility to supervise my children and my own activities. Superkidz Club is not an insurer or guarantor of my child(ren)’s safety and by admitting my child(ren), Superkidz Club does not assume the parental responsibility to supervise and direct my child(ren)’s activities. I will bring any observation of the rules being broken to the attention of a Superkidz Club staff member. I certify that I and/or my child(ren) are in good health and that I and/or my child(ren) have no physical limitations, which would preclude safe participation at Superkidz Club.
4. I understand that as a parent/guardian, I may not leave the facility at any time without another adult taking full responsibility for supervising my child(ren). I am fully aware that any child left in the facility without any parent/guardian will be immediately turned over to the appropriate authority, except for those children who have been accounted for by our staff as drop off children.
5. I understand that as Superkidz Club is a socks only facility. Having socks on is necessary to maintain the health and safety standards. I understand that shoes are NOT allowed inside Superkidz Club and socks must be worn inside at all times. Superkidz Club understands that certain medical conditions can prevent me/participants from taking off shoes in the facility. With exceptions of medical conditions that may require shoes, please speak to a Superkidz Club staff member at guest services in order to obtain a medical wristband.
6. I agree that picture(s) of myself or my supervised child(ren) are from time to time taken at Superkidz Club by employees or other patrons and could be used for promotional purposes including website visibility. I consent to the reproduction, use, and distribution of pictures, videos and sound for the purpose of advertising to be used in electronic, print and Internet media.
7. I understand that I may not bring ANY outside food or drinks into Superkidz Club. I agree that no outside decorations, gifts or cakes will be permitted for open play guests.
8. I acknowledge that for myself and participants named below, participation in activities at Superkidz Club is straightly voluntary. I hereby certify that I am over 18 years of age and voluntarily agree to all terms, conditions and responsibilities set forth in the above terms and conditions. I am aware that by signing this agreement, I am agreeing to comply with all rules set forth by Superkidz Club.
9. I understand and agree that NO REFUND. All ticket sales are final. I am also aware that all children ages 1 to 17 MUST be accompanied by a guardian supervising adult(s).
PLEASE REVIEW SUPERKIDZ CLUB’S SAFETY RULES WITH YOUR CHILDREN AND ENSURE THAT THEY ARE NOT CHEWING ON ANYTHING AT ALL TIMES WHILE ON THE SOFT FLOOR TO AVOID CHOKING OR VOMITING. IF THE STAFF FEELS A CHILD IS UNHEALTHY TO CONTINUE PLAY, SUPERKIDZ CLUB’S STAFF MAY STOP THEIR PLAY.
As Superkidz Club is a child/parent environment, their designated supervising adult(s) are responsible for child(ren) in their care. While the staff will work hard to ensure everyone plays together and has a great time, if a child is unable to follow the facility rules, the following steps will be taken to ensure other guests are able to enjoy their playtime.
1st Warning: The rule will be reviewed with the child again to ensure complete understanding of Superkidz Club’s safety rules.
2nd Warning: The parent will be notified of the child’s behavior and a last warning given.
3rd Warning: The child will be asked to discontinue play for at least 20 minutes. (including the possibility of leaving Superkidz Club with no possibility of a refund).
*********Assumption of the Risk and Waiver of Liability Relating to Coronavirus/COVID-19********
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. As a result, federal, state, and local governments and federal and state health agencies recommend social distancing and have, in many locations, prohibited the congregation of groups of people. Super Kidz Club LLC has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19; however, the Club cannot guarantee that you or your child(ren) will not become infected with COVID-19. Further, attending the Club could increase your risk and your child(ren)’s risk of contracting COVID-19.
By signing this agreement, I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that my child(ren) and I may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 by attending the Club and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at the Club may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, Club employees, volunteers, and program participants and their families. I voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury to my child(ren) or myself (including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability, and death), illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind, that I or my child(ren) may experience or incur in connection with my child(ren)’s attendance at the Club or participation in Club programming. On my behalf, and on behalf of my children, I hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless the Club, its employees, agents, and representatives, of and from the Claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto. I understand and agree that this release includes any Claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of the Club, its employees, agents, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation in any Club program.
By the execution of this agreement, it is my intention to assume all risk of illness or injury (minor, serious or catastrophic in nature, including claims and suits at law or in equity for any injury, fatal or otherwise) or damage (to person or property) and do hereby surrender and waive any rights to sue or exercise any legal right to seek damages against Superkidz Club, it’s owners, agents, employees, officers and/or all other persons or entities acting on its behalf and agrees to indemnify Superkidz Club and its owners, employees or agents and hold it harmless from and against all claims asserted against it by any entity based upon my children’s participation in any parties or programs at Superkidz Club. By entering my name below, I indicate my acceptance and delivery of this waiver and release. I acknowledge that I have been given an opportunity to prevent or correct any error in connection with this waiver form. If I have submitted this waiver form in error, I will immediately notify Superkidz Club of the error, revoke my signature as instructed, and refrain from participating in any event or activity to which the waiver applies, as provided in Section 204(b) of the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act. I understand that this waiver is subject to change.