1. Superkidz Club is a SOCKS ONLY facility (both children and parents). Clean socks must be worn at all times. Grippy socks are recommended. Please remember to bring them or purchase them from our shop.
2. Children must be supervised by a parent or adult at all times in the play area.
3. Remove shoes, loose articles of clothing, jewelry or sharp objects.
4. Superkidz Club includes an ADA compliant soft contained play structure. Superkidz Club welcomes and encourages participation from individuals with mobility disabilities, including their use of wheelchairs and manually-powered mobility aids, such as walkers, crutches, canes, braces, or other similar devices. Superkidz Club asks that such devices be wiped down before entry into the soft play area to ensure cleanliness for all patrons. Superkidz Club may also request that any metal and/or other hard/sharp objects posing a direct threat to the health or safety of other patrons be modified (to the extent possible) to include a soft/protective covering.
5. Play equipment is designed for children ages 0-15.
6. Toddler areas are designed for children age 5 and younger.
7. Specific rules for trampoline are posted on site.
8. Slide one person at a time in a forward seated position, feet first.
9. No climbing up slides.
10. No climbing or standing on the outside of the play equipment and the safety net.
11. Do not bring toys or other items into the play equipment.
12. No running or chasing each other.
13. Be friendly and respectful towards other children.
14. No outside food and beverages allowed.
15. All food, gum and drinks are only allowed in designated areas, ie. Cafeteria and party rooms.
16. Waivers must be signed prior to entry.
17. Playground rules can be changed without prior notice.